Thursday, January 7, 2010

11 11 Phenenomon

For whoever that has a strange tingling feeling whenever they saw a clock, watch or anything that you can say indicated the day's time, have you ever really think about it?

Dunno, but for the one that doesn't want to know about it. Please don't read this article any longer for your own sake.

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!

Not really. Dunno about others, but why do you fear or scared this kind of amazing unexplainable phenomenon?


Hey, what will you see when you look on the twin towers of the world trade center? The date of the incident? The one that struck that twin was American Airlines Flight '11' And many more. I just too lazy to add it.

Hell, I even put 11 to my E-mail without knowing why did I do that. My name also had many 11 in them. Now, at least three times a day it will appear whenever I'm trying to see what time it is. Surely, that's lovely.

There are many more about that in the internet. Just search it.

Oh, my opinion for that number is... like a thief, it will come to human when they don't expect it. When you drop your guard and it will come to you. ? Why do I feel seeing this kind of line somewhere? Must be my imagination.

Here is a good place for that, though there are many more.

http://board.1111angels.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment